Cleaning Protocols During COVID -19
You may be wondering what Moxie Girl is doing to keep you and your renters safe during this crazy time. We are currently taking extra steps to ensure the safety of guests, owners as well as our hard-working Moxie team.
Precautions we are taking include:
- Employees who have symptoms will not be in homes and are thankful that many of our team have accumulated 40 hours of Sick Pay that can be used during this time
- We are adding to our routine services extra attention to the high-touch areas (doorknobs, remotes, handles, light switches). These areas will be wiped down with an isopropyl alcohol-based cleaner
- We are creating flyers that we will leave in your home stating that all high-touch surfaces have been sanitized with the isopropyl alcohol-based disinfectant to help give peace of mind to your guests. We hope to have the flyers in our Moxies’ kits by this weekend
- ALL open food left in homes will be thrown away. The only exception to this will be oils and spices
- We would also encourage owners to stock sanitizing wipes and/or bleach in the homes to give guests the ability to sanitize the surfaces during their stays. If you are a client of ours and would like to ship items to our office, please let us know so we can plan to deliver it to your property
Stay Safe and Stay Healthy!