Trends In The Phoenix Rental Industry
Worrying about the unknown won’t get us very far, and these days there is a lot of unknowns.
The Rental industry is no different than the rest of the world right now with all of the uncertainty and unknowns we are all experiencing. Nobody really knows where we will be a month from now or even a week from now at this point.
Amanda Thomas, owner of Moxie Girl decided now would be a great time to team up with Ben Ellis, broker, and owner of E&G Real Estate and Property Management, and Brent McDonald, a lender with All Western Mortgage to discuss not only the trends they are seeing in the Phoenix rental industry but also going from short term rentals to long term rentals, selling your home, refinancing, and mortgage forbearance.
Short Term Rental Industry Trends
Homes are renting out still!
Get seen on all booking sights without lowering your prices.
Long Term Rental Industry Trends & Home Buying Trends
Ben Ellis, broker, and owner of E&G Real Estate and Property Management
- Securing tenants for your long term rental property
- Ensuring you get your home back in the condition which you rented it out
- The ups and downs of running a long term rental property
- The ups and downs of doing long term rentals during a global pandemic
- What has changed and how to adjust your long term rental property in the midst of COVID-19
- liabilities and owner responsibilities of managing a long term rental property
Brent McDonald, a lender with All Western Mortgage discuss the trends they are seeing in the rental and home buying industry.
- What does it mean to go into forbearance and is now a good time?
- The pros and cons of going into forbearance and what that will mean for your credit.
- Rates in the market and where they are currently at, is it a good time to buy or sell your home?
- Refinancing your home, what that could mean for you, your credit, and your mortgage rate.
Click HERE for more information on these topics from experts in these fields!